Accessibility statement for babyfeedingshop.com
This accessibility statement applies to Loughborough University’s website – onlinegiving.babyfeedingshop.com.
This website is run by Loughborough University. We’re committed to ensuring all visitors can access our web services and we want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen;
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard;
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software;
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver).
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible. For example in some instances
- the text will not reflow in a single column when you change the size of the browser window;
- some older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software;
- live video streams do not have captions;
- on older web pages, you cannot skip to the main content when using a screen reader;
- some images on our website do not have appropriate alternative text;
- some videos and audio on our website do not have the required caption controls, or transcriptions available;
- some of our Portable Document Formats (PDFs) and Word documents that are essential to providing our services do not meet accessibility standards;
- some link text does not make sense when read on its own.
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille, please contact email@example.com. We’ll consider your request and get back to you with a response.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We want to make our services as accessible as possible and we’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll review and address and seek to resolve any issues you may be facing in accessing our services.
If, after contacting the web team, you feel your issue hasn’t been sufficiently addressed, you can escalate your issue to the Director of Marketing and Advancement, Martyn Edwards.
PA to Director of Marketing and Advancement, Nicola Griffin: email@example.com
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Loughborough University is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
There are active projects to migrate non-compliant areas of content and features to new, WCAG 2.1 AA compliant platforms.
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
Loughborough University’s Web and Digital Team undertake regular accessibility testing on this website and are working to migrate all content away from older web templates. We have created guides to colleagues on how to make accessible digital content and are providing training to content creators.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 30 March. It was last reviewed on 23 September.